Seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the CEO, COO and Company President at our corporate offices. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, supremely competent, flexible and excellent at anticipating needs and managing logistics.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage complex and frequent travel arrangements.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
• Set up meetings and conference calls.
• Take notes and set reminders.
• Maintain accurate files and documents.
The Receptionist will learn and assist with general clerical and administrative duties, while answering and routing all incoming front desk calls. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
Position Functions – The Receptionist will learn and assist with the following:
Primary duties will include handling the main switchboard and being the first contact to visitors, clients and customers.
Answer telephone, screen and ...
We are seeking a Sales Team Coordinator with Administrative Assistant experience.
The ideal candidate should have:
-Strong people skills
-Strong PC skills
- Grocery trade or similar sales experience
- 2-5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant
-Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
-Excellent CSR experience
The working schedule would be Monday - Friday 8am-5pm and this is a temp-to-hire position that is available immediately.
Please submit your resume for review. If it ...
LeadingEdge Personnel is looking for a qualified Marketing Administrative Assistant for a temp-to-hire position with one of our clients.
-2 years' experience
-Ability to multi-task, communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
-Proficient with MS Project
-Certification in MS Project is a plus
Please submit your resume for review. If it looks like you would be a good match for this position then we will contact you shortly to ...
LeadingEdge Personnel is seeking Strong, Professional, Upbeat, Administrative and Executive Assistants in the San Antonio area.
Currently we have several clients in the San Antonio and surrounding areas looking for strong, professional Administrative and Executive Assistants. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please, submit your resume as soon as possible for review.
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers ...
JOB ID: TXSA334
Company: Job Chit Chat
Job Title: Administrative Executive Assistant
Seeking a high energy, talented and highly skilled executive assistant to support the overall efforts of a CEO. You will be responsible for managing a heavy calendar of travel, events, meetings and other business related activities, in addition to creating correspondence, dealing with vendors, answering voicemails, emails and other business communication. You will also create presentations, respond to client and ...
INTERESTED? No need to call, simply visit our website and submit your resume here: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our client in San Antonio, TX Is looking for an Administrative Assistant with Quickbooks. The selected candidate will have the following skill set:
The administrative assistant shall perform general clerical and office duties to include reception, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll duties.
Reception duties shall include greeting people, ...
• Up to $55,000 - depending on experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
• Work side by side with an influential San Antonio Entrepreneur
• Exposure to all facets of the organization
• Fast moving, startup environment
• Provide administrative support to Executive in both personal and professional manner
• Display outstanding customer service on behalf of the Executive to both internal and external clients
• Scheduling and travel ...
LeadingEdge Personnel is seeking strong, upbeat, multi-tasking administrative assistant with a bachelor’s degree for a local law firm. In this position you will need to be familiar with data and data file layouts. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please, submit your resume as soon as possible for review.
-Must have a bachelors degree
-Strong attention to detail.
-Excellent customer service skills
-Excellent communication skills
This is a temp-to-hire ...
• Up to $65,000 - depending on experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
• Opportunity to work side by side with an entrepreneurial President
• Diverse and challenging responsibilities
• Fun and spirited corporate culture
• Administrative support to the President in both a professional and personal capacity
• Act as liaison between President and internal and external team
• Scheduling and travel arrangements
• Exceptional internal and ...
A member of the Research Recruiting Association in the Software Company industry is seeking a full time Executive Administrative Assistant. The company offers the following environment: Established organization with great benefits. Estimated salary of $35 per Hour. The right candidate will have experience with, or the skills and abilities to: Organization, MS Outlook 2010, Event Planning. Seeking someone who can successfully perform the following tasks or scope of responsibilities: Support ...
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/OFFICE MANAGER – San Antonio, TX
• Up to $40,000 Depending on experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
• Fantastic North Side San Antonio Location!
• High end, quality product
• Run this small, entrepreneurial office!
• Provide administrative assistance to the owner and project managers and serve as liaison to vendors and subcontractors
• File permits and arrange for necessary inspections and approvals
Mar 20 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in San Antonio is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.