Administrative Assistant needed for Property Owners Association (POA) management office. Duties will include correspondence, filing, scheduling meetings and other duties to support the POA office.
Qualified candidate will have previous office experience and good computer skills. Excellent knowlege of Word and Excel are a must. Must take initiative, be a self-starter, organized, detail-oriented and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
20 hours per week.
A member of the Research Recruiting Association in the Software Company industry is seeking a full time Executive Administrative Assistant. The company offers the following environment: Established organization with great benefits. Estimated salary of $35 per Hour. The right candidate will have experience with, or the skills and abilities to: Organization, MS Outlook 2010, Event Planning. Seeking someone who can successfully perform the following tasks or scope of responsibilities: Support ...
DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO
• GENERAL OFFICE (FAX/FILE/COPY/SCAN)
• RECEPTION (PHONES AND IN-PERSON)
• SETTING UP FOR MEETINGS/EVENTS/TRAINING
• DATA ENTRY AND DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT
• CALENDAR MANAGEMENT
• GENERAL UPKEEP OF OFFICE AREAS
• HEAVY CORRESPONDENCE
MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M.
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
3+ YEARS OF ADMINISTRATIVE EXPERIENCE
PROFICIENCY IN MS OFFICE
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the CEO, COO and Company President at our corporate offices. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, supremely competent, flexible and excellent at anticipating needs and managing logistics.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage complex and frequent travel arrangements.
• Manage incoming and outgoing mail and faxes.
• Set up meetings and conference calls.
• Take notes and set reminders.
• Maintain accurate files and documents.
Exciting Opportunity for a EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT – San Antonio, Texas
•Up to $58,000 Depending on Experience
Advantages of this Position:
•Exciting opportunity to work in the Real Estate Development space
•This role is high profile and fast paced!
•Stable company, stellar reputation
•Support multiple Executives on a daily basis
•Create detailed travel itineraries
•Manage personal finances on behalf of the Executive
•Draft correspondence, proposals and ...
LeadingEdge Personnel is looking for a qualified Marketing Administrative Assistant for a temp-to-hire position with one of our clients.
-2 years' experience
-Ability to multi-task, communicate clearly and effectively verbally and in writing
-Proficient with MS Project
-Certification in MS Project is a plus
Please submit your resume for review. If it looks like you would be a good match for this position then we will contact you shortly to ...
LeadingEdge Personnel is seeking Strong, Professional, Upbeat, Administrative and Executive Assistants in the San Antonio area.
Currently we have several clients in the San Antonio and surrounding areas looking for strong, professional Administrative and Executive Assistants. If you are interested and meet the below requirements, please, submit your resume as soon as possible for review.
• Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems, and use computers ...
We are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to start immediately.
Must have 5 yrs experience working closely with a Vice President or Director of Operations.
Must have experience with Microsoft Word.
Must have experience with managing accounts and setting up travel arrangements, calendars, etc.
If interested please apply direct with 2 forms of ID's at:
613 N. W. Loop 410 Ste. 850
San Antonio, TX 78216
8am-11am and 1pm-4pm
JOB ID: TXSA334
Company: Job Chit Chat
Job Title: Administrative Executive Assistant
Seeking a high energy, talented and highly skilled executive assistant to support the overall efforts of a CEO. You will be responsible for managing a heavy calendar of travel, events, meetings and other business related activities, in addition to creating correspondence, dealing with vendors, answering voicemails, emails and other business communication. You will also create presentations, respond to client and ...
INTERESTED? No need to call, simply visit our website and submit your resume here: http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com
Our client in San Antonio, TX Is looking for an Administrative Assistant with Quickbooks. The selected candidate will have the following skill set:
The administrative assistant shall perform general clerical and office duties to include reception, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll duties.
Reception duties shall include greeting people, ...
• Up to $55,000 - depending on experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
• Work side by side with an influential San Antonio Entrepreneur
• Exposure to all facets of the organization
• Fast moving, startup environment
• Provide administrative support to Executive in both personal and professional manner
• Display outstanding customer service on behalf of the Executive to both internal and external clients
• Scheduling and travel ...
• Up to $65,000 - depending on experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
• Opportunity to work side by side with an entrepreneurial President
• Diverse and challenging responsibilities
• Fun and spirited corporate culture
• Administrative support to the President in both a professional and personal capacity
• Act as liaison between President and internal and external team
• Scheduling and travel arrangements
• Exceptional internal and ...
Apr 1 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in San Antonio is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.