INTERESTED? No need to call, simply go to our website and submit your resume directly on there only, http://www.frontlinesourcegroup.com/
Our San Antonio, TX client is seeking an Entry Level Scheduling Coordinator to join their fast pace and exciting office environment on a contract to possible hire basis.
Follow up with builders regarding current jobs with professional attitude
Prepare paperwork for pricing and bid requests
Research builders sites to collect selections, bid ...
We are seeking an enthusiastic, full-time Administrative Assistant to work in our San Antonio, TX office.
In this entry-level position you will communicate daily with clients and provide administrative support to brokers and staff through clerical and account-related duties. While the position is listed as "entry-level," long-term career potential certainly exists for principled, career-oriented professionals.
Please Note: Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Maintaining a Professional and team winning attitude, while understanding the staffing industry standards and concepts.
- Exceeding expectations and owning any responsibilities needed from you.
- Match and staff employees that meet all requirements at current assignments. Making sure all team members are on the same page.
- Participate in networking events, job fairs, training seminars etc...
- Build and keep a great relationship with all regular, full time and temporary ...
Jun 11 -
eBay Classifieds provides a variety of listings for administrative & office jobs, such as administrative assistants, project managers, transcriptionists, legal secretaries, office administrators, office managers, and receptionists. Using eBay Classifieds to search for administrative jobs and office jobs in San Antonio is quick and convenient. Maybe you are looking for part-time or full-time work and you are searching online for vacancies. When you have found a job ad that appeals to you, click on the reply button and send in any important information, such as a cover letter and a resume, including any other relevant information about you that may be of use to the employer.