The key technical skill and experience I am looking for is in air quality permitting.
Experience in the aggregate industry primarily in Texas because of all the regulation.
-Bachelors of Science Degree in Civil/Environmental/Mining Engineering, Environmental Science, Geology or closely related discipline.
-Minimum five years’ experience over multiple production sites in the environmental field; Construction materials industries and TCEQ/ODEQ experience is preferred
-Strong background ...
This is a growth position. As such, we are looking for someone who can come in and help us continue to grow. More important is the work experience and "fit," less important it the level (EIT/PE). We've written the basics below (more of an EIT role) but will consider adapting responsibilties for the right person (PE). Let's chat about us and you!!
• Bachelors of Science Civil Engineering or related degree.
• Licensed EIT (or PE) in State of Texas
• 3-4 years’ experience working ...
JOB ID: TX6266
Job Title: Architectural Designer
Company: Job Chit Chat
Industry/Environment: Architecture (talented and hardworking team)
• Schematic Design & Design Development, coordinating with senior designers and drawing in CAD and Revit
• 3D Renderings in Sketchup - Creating images to suggest preliminary ideas to clients
• Working with clients and communicating with Project Manager and Project Designer
• Schematic Design - Composing initial studies using 3D ...
Oct 20 -
eBay Classifieds provides a number of listings for architecture & engineering jobs and makes searching for architecture jobs and engineering jobs in San Antonio easier than ever. Jobs listed on eBay Classifieds may include positions such as software validation engineers, security engineers, software developers, market analysts, web developers, associate development engineers and materials engineers. Maybe you are looking to move to the local area but you need to find a job online first. After you have found a job that appeals to you, be sure to click on the reply button and send all the relevant information in your application, such as a detailed cover letter and a full resume.