Deacon Recruiting has an Excellent Reputation for Professionalism, Quality & Speed!
If you are an Experienced Recruiter, we have an Exciting Opportunity to join our team as a Recruiter – San Antonio, Texas
Compensation: Competitive Base Salary plus Commissions
Advantages of this Position: Opportunity to work with a Top Staffing Firm in San Antonio
• Fast paced entrepreneurial environment with passionate and knowledgeable leadership
• Excellent Recruiter training program, including personnel ...
SeeKing HR, a comprehensive human resource consulting firm providing strategic guidance, program management, employee development and employment services to a variety of clients is sourcing candidates for a Contract Recruiter position for a financial services firm in San Antonio, Texas.
Qualified candidates will have:
• Experience in a high volume and fast paced recruiting atmosphere.
• Working knowledge of web based applicant tracking systems, job posting sites, Outlook, Word, Excel and ...
• Competitive hourly rate!
Advantages of this Position:
• Highly sought out North East San Antonio Employer!
• Opportunity to be a part of this team during an exciting time and make an immediate impact
• Start IMMEDIATELY!
• Responsible for sourcing and identifying quality candidates
• Schedule and conduct interviews
• Pre-employment and onboarding process
• Manage a high volume desk
Traits & Skills Required:
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in ...
Apr 4 -
eBay Classifieds provides a large number of advertisements for jobs in human resources and makes searching for jobs in this sector in San Antonio easy and convenient. Positions on offer may include jobs for human resources directors, human resources assistants, HRIS analysts, talent consultants, compensation managers, IT recruiters, payroll tax specialists and benefits associates, among others. If you find a suitable job advertisement, send in any relevant documents as well as a resume and a tailored cover letter. You can do so by clicking on the ad's reply button, or your may prefer to phone up the advertiser if a number is specified.