- Doctorate degree in psychology, sociology, or other related social science discipline reflecting advanced training in quantitative research methods
- Minimum of three years experience managing, administering, and analyzing, organizational surveys and preparing reports or briefings of findings.
- Knowledge of survey research methodology
- Knowledge of program evaluation methods and techniques
- Knowledge of scientific literature on effective strategies to promote organizational change
Provide a data analyst to support sanctioned projects and program evaluation activities and to design, analyze, and interpret research data for psychological health staff from a variety of data sources including health care data, psychological health data, community assessment data or other research data bases.
Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data in order to structure uncompromised and ...
INVESTMENT ACCOUNTANT / ANALYST
Provide analytical and technical support to the Global Investor Group for investor reporting, to include tracking investor equity investment balances in comparison to investor commitments and developing and distributing of quarterly investor reports.
Assist in the process of calling capital from investors, including gathering data from various departments as well as calculating and drafting notices and supporting documentation for ...
SENIOR APPLICATIONS ANALYST
Provide guidance and assistance to all internal and 3rd party users on issues related to the support, development, and deployment of information and software systems
Will administer and support various Application programs with a primary focus on the Yardi accounting system
Provide application systems training for all ll internal and 3rd party users and manage user access of the applications
Gather, document and analyze business processes and ...
*Candidates cannot begin assignment without successful completion of drug and background screenings, including employment & education verification
*Six month contract assignment in San Antonio, TX
*CANDIDATES MUST BE BI-LINGUAL IN PORTUGUESE AND/OR FRENCH TO BE CONSIDERED!*
Summary: The North America Associate Service Center Associate Care Specialist is responsible for a variety of customer service functions within the Associate (Human Resources) Service Center, including the answering of incoming ...
Our U.S. branch, Energy Resourcing Americas, has been tasked to identify candidates for an Associate Schedule Analyst for our energy company client in Victoria, Texas.
Initiate project services activities around scope, risk, schedule, plan, schedule, document control, approvals, etc.
• Develop and/or manage project risk register, schedules, baseline data and performance reports.
• Ensure conformance to our client’s Petroleum Investment Process Manual
• Ensure alignment between ...
Functional Title: Senior Healthcare Analyst – Multiple Positions
Location: San Antonio, TX; Falls Church, VA; Virtual Locations
Serve as a senior analyst and provide subject matter expertise on researching, accessing, interpreting, and analyzing data within the military health system (MHS)
Leverage in-depth knowledge of the MHS, an understanding of its data repositories, and the methods and tools required to accurately gather, interpret, and convey the data to clients and ...
US Citizenship Must
Duration: Long Term
* Contribute to all aspects of the requirement definition and execution of activities for full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the project
* Create design specifications and configure application software
* Participate in and contribute to AS-IS and to be Process Design and build process diagrams
* Develop Functional design through design sessions with functional SMEs and stakeholders
* Ensure Traceability, Quality Assurance ...
Tenneco Automotive is one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of clean air and ride performance products and systems for the automotive original equipment market and the aftermarket. The company is well-balanced across product lines, markets served and geographic regions.
The purpose of this position is to assist in the deployment and support of SAP ERP and other various Manufacturing applications in a manufacturing environment. The candidate must ...
•Up to $20.00 an hour - depending on experience and qualifications
Advantages of this Position:
•Exciting concept, medical device company
•Analytical support to sales team
•Condense and organize data
Traits & Skills Required:
•Must have experience working with Salesforce.com or a similar platform
•Strong Microsoft Excel skill set
•Ability to start work immediately and commit to approximately three month ...
eBay Classifieds offers various jobs, such as administration jobs, jobs in the legal sector, manufacturing jobs, finance jobs and many others. Perhaps you are a freelance writer searching for content work or copywriting online in your local area. Or you may be a website administrator working from home, looking for new advertisements on the Internet. It could be that you are struggling to find work elsewhere on the Internet, or perhaps you are unemployed or you have recently lost a job. Whatever it is you are looking for, eBay Classifieds makes searching for jobs in San Antonio easier than ever before.