Prices start around $599.99 and up
Walk in bird aviary measuring 46" x 46" x 72" high
* Inside or outside use
* Can be weather-sealed or painted the color of your choice
* Includes two nest boxes
* (2) door-hook locks (one up high out of reach of children)
* Can have handles or wheels for easy moving
* Can be anchored or weighed to the ground with cement pads
* Up to (4) natural wood perches included
* Open bottom or mesh; you choose.
* We can deliver it in the greater gulf coast area (separate ...
The Mobile Indoor Aviary
Whether you have parakeets, doves, finches, conures, cockateils, and parrots, we can build a bird habitat custom to your specifications. Let us know what you need and what you are looking for in your bird habitat.
The aviary pictured below starts at $485 + EXTRAS and measures 36" x 24" x 68" tall.
* Large 2.5" caster wheels for easy moving
* Solid easy grip handles
* Aviary is designed to greatly reduce the constant cleaning up of seed that ...
We operate a closed aviary since 1996, Specializing only in
Pure-Bred Solomon Island Eclectus. Call 409-866-5888
We have both males and female Solomon Island Eclectus.
They range from 6 wks to 9 mos. Available now in Beaumont,
Houston area. They range from $700.00 to $950.00 weaned. We
also have unrelated Breeder Pairs ranging from 1 Yr. to 5
Yrs available for breeding. They range from $1,000.00 to
These are plans for an aviary that's 6 feet high and 8 feet long with a width of 4 to 6 feet. (Your Choice)
It can be build with everyday tools you probably already have.
All you'll probably need is the pvc and the fencing material.
(The fencing calls for the plastic chicken wire which you can substitute for the metal chicken wire which will be great for the large birds that love to chew!)
The plans will get emailed right after I receive payment.
These plans are great for all birds and will ...
I currently have a few babies in the nest box and will be hand-feeding shortly. They typically wean out at about 6 weeks of age - about a month from now. I also have some birds weaned and at various ages up to less than a year old. They are of various colors/patters. These are very healthy strong youngsters and they are growing as normal.
I am a breeder of cockatiels. I have an aviary of great stock of cockatiels with most colors and variations of mutation color combinations. My birds come ...